Returns and Exchanges Policy
Custom Garments Are Not Eligible for Return:
All designs by Undeniable Bajinya are non-returnable.
Replacing a defective, damaged or incorrect item:
We’ll do our best to replace defective, damaged, or incorrect item. If we are not able to send a replacement, you’ll be issued a store credit for the purchase price plus shipping and handling fees.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $50, use a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee we will receive your returned item.
Exchanging Defective/Damaged Items:
- Should you receive a damaged item, within two days please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage.
- Email the photo to our Customer Care team (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number.
- Once we receive your email and access the damage, we will contact you to determine the needed outcome.
- Items must be unused, unworn, unaltered, unwashed, clean, free of hair or lint
- Items must free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear
- Items must be in the same condition you received them
- Items must be original packaging with all tags attached
- Items sold as a set must be returned as a set
- We do not provide return shipping labels, you are responsible for shipping cost of returned items
- Return package must include a written explanation for the return
- If we are unable to replace your garment, we will provide a STORE CREDIT
- If an item is returned in unacceptable condition, we will send it back to you and no store credit will be issued
Order Changes & Cancellations:
We start processing orders as soon as they’re placed and are unable to change or cancel orders once confirmed. This includes changes to products, payment method, shipping address, and shipping method.
Measurements and Colors:
Due to manufacturing variations, Undeniable Bajinya is not responsible for products that vary slightly from descriptions, measurements or photos.